Support Forum & FAQs
- Please regard this site as a Sanctuary both in how you participate and how you receive the experience of being here.
- As you contribute, the focus is on talking about yourself and not anybody else; you are here to grow and connect. The best way to interact on this site is to ask questions to deepen your (and the other person’s) understanding.
- In everything we do here the intent is to be safe: We will not criticize, embarrass or confront. Our interest is in recognizing and honoring each person and their experience and how we share the human experience.
- Everything that is shared is honored in the spirit in which it is shared. We are looking for the uniqueness of each individual and it is our intent to blow wind in each other’s sails.
- We hold the privacy of each individual as a basic value; please do not share anything about anybody else that you discover here; do not even approach anyone outside the forum about what they have shared without invitation from them.
- We recognize that no sanctuary is perfect, but we will endeavor to become better and better at it with each interaction.
Please post “Constructive” feedback (& ONLY if asked): This forum is not about judging or “fixing” anyone! Be willing and able to engage with others in the spirit of mutual support.
You are expected to take personal responsibility for your participation in this community, accepting and applying these guidelines and ground rules.
Do not harass, insult, taunt, provoke, demean, or personally attack other forum members.
Keep it clean
Do not use obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, or excessively violent language.
Users who post forum spam (or other unapproved advertising) will have their posts removed, and may be banned from the site. If a post that is otherwise appropriate includes links considered to be spam, those links will be removed.
Keep posts short
Link to content rather than posting it in its entirety, unless you are the copyright holder or have permission from the copyright holder.
Difficult or challenging situations and/or conflict arise as a natural part of any group interaction; they may result in distress or other difficult feelings. You are expected to be responsible for your contributions and responses at all times, including times of difficulty or conflict.
If you observe someone breaking a rule or ‘trolling‘, report them. Do not try to deal with them yourself.
Equality among members
Please keep an eye out for new members, acknowledge introductory posts, welcome new members, etc. Please be mindful of interactions that may feel excluding. Do NOT resurrect ‘old’ or historical material that is not in the spirit of mutual support.
Administrators have the final say in modifying, interpreting, and enforcing these rules.
This forum is NOT a crisis service, and does not take the place of professional support services. This forum only provides opinions from other members, who each take personal responsibility for their contributions.
Join these FREE ongoing support calls to learn how to create/run groups, troubleshoot tech issues & generally use this site:
PEER SUPPORTAdd Personal Growth support topics & Admins, Experts, Coaches or Peers will reply (state what kind of support you're looking for)