Create Your Goals
Now refine your Inspiration into 5-10 Goals you can achieve by making them clear, easily-measurable, within reach, related to specific areas and with target end-dates.
Then journal about your new Goal.
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.”
~ Les Brown
ADD A JOURNAL ENTRY FOR EACH:
Target a specific area for improvement
Must be able to indicate or measure progress
Can realistically be accomplished
Results-based and related to the area of improvement
Specify when the result(s) can be achieved
- Be Free of debt in 2018
- Find my right livelihood and get paid generously to do something I absolutely Love.
- Get a car
- Reach my goal weight of 125lbs
- 1. Write a business plan and stick to it. 2. Interview/coach 100 moms. 3. Write a book based on the 100-mom interviews. 4. Write a course for moms based on the interviews. 5. Create a mom coaching curriculum and get it accredited. 6. Create a documentary (title and topic will develop from accomplishing the first 5 goals).
- Buy new clothes
- Find true Love and get married
- I'd like to be more consistent (4x per week) in my physical fitness-yoga practice.